Saturday 26 July 2008

Friday night in.....

So. I stayed in tonight...a Friday night...go me!
And yet here I am, nearly 3AM, watching a movie (While You Were Sleeping) I've watched a thousand times before...why?
Bored? Restless?
I could have gone out....Jillian and Michele are out...Cindy and Graham are out...Patricia called and wanted to do something...without a doubt Bobby is doing something....and there's always popping over to Bruce's for a drink.
Just needed to choose that night in, I guess.
Hey....I did accomplish some worthwhile 'chores' tonight...colour sorted all my glass beady-marble-thingies....emptied the drying rack and washed some dishes, filling it up again....sigh.
Ate some dinner!
All in all it's not been a bad night....but I miss seeing my buds...I'm antsy...and HELL, I've got to go to bed!
G'night folks...thank everything it's beach day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you coulda called me .......

Steph said...

ah yes...let me just look up 'anonymous' in the phone book...