Tuesday 24 April 2007

It never rains....

....but it pours. And it SUCKS!
After a period of being on my own (with only the odd interlude here and there) there are suddenly three prospects at my door.
C is fun, funny, zany, drop dead body and crazy good looking. Life would be hilarious with C and I wouldn't have to grow *the hell* up, I could stay wacky and carefree and just enjoy all the manly hotness. But? He's a bit dippy. Not actually stupid by any means, but...um...dizzy....like the stereotypical blonde (hellooo! I can say that!). And he's too focused on his training right now, too busy. And....I think he might be playing games. Too bad because he's exactly what I like. Well, without the dizzy. Or the busy. Or..or the games.
OK. I actually don't want him at all.
Next!
M is nice, cute, funny, great company. He's got a good job (so does C just forgot to mention it 'cause of all the hotness and dippiness), he's responsible. He's also keen. He's boyfriend material. He lacks the zaniness that makes C irresistible, but he's definitely not playing games.
Then?
M2. M2 is nice, good looking, nice dresser, very intelligent. He seems to have a pretty good sense of humour. Seems quite straight though. He says he's not a big drinker and anyone who knows me knows that could be a problem! But I'm reserving judgement on that 'cause when I saw him last Friday the boy was fully loaded. He's got a very good job, I mean....make my Dad happy kind of good job (seriously, if I told my Dad only their names and occupations, he'd kick the others to the curb and walk this one straight to the church without even blinking). He's keen, no games here for sure.
I'm seeing them all this week.
First, tonight, C. This may be the last time. Tonight I will make up my mind whether or not I am being played. If I am? See ya! If he's just too busy training for the BIG THING in June, I will put it on hold till after that, and then we'll see. May be too late by then. M or M2 may beat him out.
So. What sucks?
I am sick.
I have got a horrible cold and have virtually lost my voice. I may have to put the Ms off till next week.
Hmmm.....maybe they're mistaking my flemmy growl for a sexy, husky drawl.
Oh...and you know what else sucks? They are all Canadian. And for some reason I have a terrible track record with Canadian men!

No comments: