Sunday 10 January 2010

To puppy or not to puppy????....

...OK, so that's not the question really.....WHAT puppy is the question.
I've been asking and begging, begging and asking, but have realised that I won't be getting a Macy II or a Sierra............so I've resumed my search on this side of the world.........
This is what I have always wanted....

...but they need more than I can provide. Weimaraners need space. I have none. I could give all the love, attention and exercise but they need so much more. Boo for me :-(

So....my second choice, a Westie (West Highland Terrier). Aaaaaawwwww! Such an amazing dog. Period. And perfect for me. They need a good amount of regular exercise....great. But they don't need wide open spaces like the Weimies do. There's plenty puppies available. Do I bite the bullet?????????And then there's this little guy...this photo was sent to me with a 'happy new year' message from my friend, who knows I'm thinking about puppying-up. Does this mean I should be going for a dachshund? Or is this a MinPin???? Who cares....the cuteness sells!
Oh dear. Decisions, decisions, decisions.........
Doesn't the cuteness about kill ya?!

No comments: