Monday 26 February 2007

Break time and I'm still a blank. So. The weather. Here in Bermuda it's somewhat overcast, breezy and cool (about 65F) but thankfully the foul weather of the past few days is just that, past. It was howling, gale force winds, rain and very cold (for us...about 55 -58F-ish). We're just not prepared for that kind of cold and I spent the weekend huddled under blankets watching movies with a small space heater going full blast. Pathetic. I didn't want to venture out on my bike after having been literally blown over on my way home on Friday. Just minding my own business, waiting for the rush-hour traffic to start moving, when a gust blew me right over, in the middle of the road...Embarrassing. Considering my recent bad accident (that's a whole other story...hey, wait, I did have something I could've written about) it shook me up a little driving in that wind so I decided I wasn't going anywhere I couldn't walk to until it died down. That finally happened this morning. Which is too bad as it would have been an interesting excuse not to come in to work!
Speaking of which, I'd better get on......

Oh and by the way...I am writing this at 3:41pm despite the 11.22am it says on this page. Thank f*ck. If it was still morning I'd seriously be crying right now.

No comments: